With this mixture, you'll be able to satisfy your cheese bread cravings in a few minutes, as it's so easy to prepare!
Manioc starch, modified manioc starch, vegetable fat, salt. Fat, salt, vegetable fat (hydrogenated), glucose syrup, whole milk powder, whey powder, cheese powder. Salt, vegetable fat (hydrogenated), glucose syrup, whole milk powder, whey powder, cheese powder, butter, maltodextrin, yeast extract, flavourings, acidity regulator E270 E340ii E339ii E500ii, emulsifier E471, antioxidant E307.
May contain traces of SOY.
- Pour the contents of the packet into a bowl.
- Add 100ml cold water and 2 medium eggs.
- Mix everything very well until you get a dough ball.
Heat your oven to 180°C and cover a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Make balls of the same size, otherwise the baking will be uneven.
- The time in the oven will depend on how you like your cheese rolls (whiter or baked) and the power of your oven, but it usually goes from 25 to 40 minutes.