Terms of service
(see General Conditions of Sale in Section 2)
General Terms & Conditions
of the website www.MadeinMarket.eu
These Terms and Conditions regulate the conditions of access and use of the IMPECCABLE PLACE Internet website accessible via the URLs http://madeinmarket.eu/ and which must be known by the user for the purposes of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Browsing this website is completely free for all of its users, and does not require any prior subscription or registration.
The users of this website, express through their use, the full, complete and unconditional acceptance of the Terms and Conditions in force at each moment of use, and published through this legal notice.
Conditions of Access and Use of this Website
The user must use this website in accordance with the legislation in force, the present legal notice, and the instructions and notices that are published, as well as with morals and good customs, undertaking not to use the website for illicit and prohibited purposes that infringe the law in force, contrary to the provisions of this document, or which are harmful or injurious to the rights and interests of IMPECCABLE PLACE or third parties, which may in any way cause damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or prevent normal use by any other users.
Account Creation and Access Keys
The user can create an account on the website by creating, according to the instructions on the website, a user name and a password (access keys).
The user undertakes to make diligent use of the username and password created, not making them available to third parties.
In the event of loss or theft of access keys or misuse by third parties, the user shall notify IMPECCABLE PLACE as soon as possible.
The user undertakes to respect the Industrial Property rights of IMPECCABLE PLACE. The use and/or granting of access to the website does not imply the granting of any right to the user over the trademarks, trade names or any distinctive symbol used in it.
The content of the website is the exclusive Intellectual Property of IMPECCABLE PLACE and is protected by Portuguese legislation, which, in this respect, is embodied in the provisions of the Copyright Code and the Intellectual Property Code and other applicable related legislation, namely international legislation.
IMPECCABLE PLACE reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, whenever it deems necessary and without any prior notice. Changes will be duly posted on this website and the version of the Terms and Conditions in effect at the time of use of the website.
Access to and use of this website are governed by the Portuguese legislation in force.
The competent court for the resolution of any disputes arising from the use of the website is the Judicial Court of the District of Lisbon West (Sintra), as it corresponds to the location of the company's headquarters, renouncing any other.
General Conditions of Sale
for online puchases on the website www.MadeinMarket.eu
IMPECCABLE PLACE - WAREHOUSE & DISTRIBUTIONS, UNIPESSOAL, LDA, hereinafter IMPECCABLE PLACE, legal entity with the single registration number and NIPC 516693468, registered at the Odivelas Registrar of Companies, with head office at Parque Industrial Armés, Bloco 3, Armazém S - Armés, 2715 - 771 Terrugem - Sintra, hereinafter MADE IN MARKET, is the exclusive owner of all content and information on this website and the trading company responsible for the billing and supply of products purchased through the same.
The purchase of products in the online store of the MADE IN MARKET website www.madeinmarket.eu presupposes the acceptance of these terms and conditions.
MADE IN MARKET reserves the right to freely modify the terms and conditions contained herein, within the scope of applicable law, without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions are intended to regulate the provision of services of the online store MADE IN MARKET.
- The purchase of any product through the online store implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Access to the online store does not require any prior subscription or user registration.
Product and Price Information
MADE IN MARKET takes into account the information on the essential characteristics of the products, however, these are subject to constant changes about which the customer should be informed.
MADE IN MARKET is not responsible for any differences and / or changes concerning the information on the products present in the online store and that is provided by the supplier or manufacturer of products. Therefore, it is recommended to read the information on product labels, packaging and documents that accompany the product before use or consumption.
MADE IN MARKET reserves the right to change at any time and without notice, the information and commercial offers, including prices, promotions, trading conditions, presented on its products.
- The sale of products in the online store is dependent on the existing stock at the time the product is collected. In case of unavailability of the product at the time of check out, the missing products will not be invoiced, and another similar product will be suggested to replace the selected product, which may or may not be accepted by the consumer. In case of substitution, the price invoiced will be that of the substitute product and not of the replaced product.
MADE IN MARKET is a retailer that sells its products directly to the end consumer. Therefore, whenever there are indications that the products being purchased are not intended for personal or family consumption, MADE IN MARKET reserves the right to refuse the sale.
- Under the legislation in force, retail prices are presented in € (euros) and include VAT at the legal rate in force.
MADE IN MARKET reserves the right to change the price at any time. The price is valid for the day it is announced, unless otherwise stated, and MADE IN MARKET undertakes to apply the rates and prices indicated at the time of purchase.
- The total price of the order, which is displayed at the time of order confirmation, is an estimated price, since price differences may arise in eventual products to be substituted or products that are unavailable. Only when the order is delivered is the invoice with the final price presented.
Ordering and Payment
- To purchase products, users must follow the instructions contained on the website. The products to be purchased should be added to the "shopping cart". To finalize the purchase and check out, it is necessary to confirm the order, provide information regarding the means of payment, shipping method and billing
- Orders placed in the online store will only be processed after payment has been received.
- Accepted payment methods are VISA, MasterCard, DISCOVER, American Express, Paypal, MBWAY, Bank Transfer (ATM), Google Pay or Apple Pay, and Made in Market Gift Card. Payment can be processed through the payment integration of Stripe Inc., Paybyrd B.V. or Klarna Inc.
- To make the payment through Made in Market Gift Card the customer will need to enter the gift card details online after selecting this payment method.
- For payments made through Paypal, MBWAY and Credit Card, to the estimated value of the purchase, a request is made to the customer's bank to authorize and reserve the total amount of the order with an additional 3%. This amount will be held captive and will be charged only if the order value exceeds the estimated value in the request. The estimated value of the purchase may vary because the order contains items of variable price (by weight) or substitute products (previously approved by the customer).
- Shipping has a fixed cost for orders from 0 to 5 kilos, from 5 to 15 kilos and 15 to 30 kilos and depends on the region of destination indicated by the customer. For orders over 30 kilos there is an additional charge of €2.00 per additional kilo.
- Free Shipping for orders over 49 € (euros) to the following countries: Portugal
- Free Shipping for orders over 99 € (euros) to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, France, Germany, Holland, Italy and Luxembourg
- Free Same-Day Delivery for orders over 49 € (euros) to the following regions: Munich (Germany)
- Free Same-Day Delivery for orders over 49 € (euros) from 9am to 9pm for Lisbon (Grande Lisboa) region.
- Additional information can be found on www.madeinmarket.eu/policies/shipping-policy
MADE IN MARKET provides several hypotheses of day and time of delivery, so that the customer can receive the order when it suits him or her best.
- Delivery from 1 (national) to 3 (international) working days. Large orders or orders delivered to unurbanized regions may take longer.
- Local Delivery is made on the day and time selected by the customer. Should any unforeseen event occur, MADE IN MARKET will contact the customer as quickly as possible.
- Delivery is made to the address given by the customer.
- All deliveries are made by CTT Expresso, UPS, FedEx TNT, DHL or GLS and MADE IN MARKET cannot be held responsible for delays in deliveries that cannot be attributed to it.
- After sending the order the customer will receive a shipping confirmation email which will include a link with information that allows the tracking of the order and thus organize the delivery with some accuracy.
- Orders that are possibly damaged must be received by the customer so that the customer does not incur any costs when returning the goods. The value of damaged products will be refunded after validation by MADE IN MARKET, alternatively the customer may choose to receive a coupon without validity for use in any order you may make.
- Any damage to the products delivered should be reported immediately to the courier who will make the delivery through the form provided for this purpose. A complaint may also be filed with the customer support service. The answer to the complaint submitted by either of these two ways is presented in the maximum period of 48 hours.
MADE IN MARKET delivers to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal (Continental and Islands), Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (except the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla), Sweden.
- Deliveries made in a foreign country will be made by the company that presents the best rate for the customer.
- In case of dissatisfaction with a particular product the customer may always exercise the right of free termination of the contract upon receipt of the order, not being necessary to indicate the reason for return and simply proceed to the same with the courier who is making the delivery. The amount paid for the returned product will be refunded later, according to the payment method chosen for the order.
- The right to free contract resolution can also be exercised by phone +351 210508653 or mail email@example.com, in which case the products must be returned within 14 days from the date of reclamation, as long as they are in the same condition in which they were purchased, i.e. with complete packaging and, if applicable, with manual(s), parts and accessories. The customer is responsible for any depreciation produced by any kind of manipulation other than those needed for establishing the nature, characteristics and correct fonctioning of the product. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire,or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good. The amount paid for the returned product will be refunded, according to the payment method selected for the order, upon receipt of the product.
MADE IN MARKET does not accept returns of the following products:
- Perishable products that deteriorate upon return;
- Products with limited durability that are compromised by the return;
- Sealed products, not subject to return for health or hygiene reasons, which have been opened after delivery;
- Made in Market Gift Cards;
- Complaints can be submitted to MADE IN MARKET through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complaints may also be filed in the Online Complaints Book that is available at www.livroreclamacoes.pt/inicio.
- For the resolution of disputes the competent court will be the district court of the client's residence when it is located in national territory.
- For the resolution of other disputes the competent court will be the Judicial Court of the District of Lisbon West (Sintra) to the exclusion of all others
Alternative Resolution of Consumer Disputes
- In case of dispute, the client may resort to a Consumer Alternative Dispute Resolution Entity. These entities are the following:
- Lisbon Consumer Conflict Arbitration Center;
- Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Vale do Ave;
- Consumer Information, Mediation and Arbitration Center;
- Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Distrito de Coimbra;
- Information, Mediation and Arbitration Center for Consumer Conflicts in the Algarve
- Oporto Consumer Information and Arbitration Centre;
- National Center for Information and Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts;